Our client, a B2B payment company powered by blockchain technology are looking to hire a Ruby Engineering team in London, starting with a Tech Team Lead.
This is a really exciting opportunity to join a young company and make a massive impact in a business backed by leading VCs in the payment space and with a presence in the UK and the US!
The perfect candidate will be a Senior Developer keen to stay hands-on and Lead a small team.
- Ruby on Rails
- Relational databases (RDS, Postgres)
- AWS (EC2, OpsWorks)
- Background workers (Resque)
We need an experienced software engineer with a track record of executing & delivery on challenging projects. The best candidates will be comfortable working closely with business & product teams to determine the project road map.
Ideally you’ll have previous experience leading small sized engineering teams
Qualifications & Experience:
- Previous team leadership experience
- Full stack web application experience
- Working knowledge of Rails and at least one front end framework
- Unit and end to end testing experience
- Experience building web APIs
- Minimum of 5 years of experience building production-deployed web applications
To learn more about this or any of our Ruby opportunities please call 07858973473 or email your CV to CV@lewishollings.com