Ruby Software Engineer. London Start-Up. Brilliant Work Environment. Unlimited Holiday. £70,000
Our client has built a unique platform to enable small business to run smoothly and allow small business owners to focus on what’s important! The platform looks after all your team’s vital information – from onboarding new staff to tracking holiday, managing benefits and more.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and talented Ruby Software Engineer to join the team.
As a Senior Ruby Developer, you’ll be expected to use your extensive knowledge of web development to improve an application relied upon by companies every day.
- Ruby: Rails, Sidekiq, RSpec, Capybara
- Infrastructure: Heroku, Postgresql, Redis
Key Requirements for the role of Senior Ruby Developer include:
- At least 3 years of professional experience working with Ruby and Rails.
- A strong understanding & commercial experience of web applications.
- Strong communication skills, a positive attitude and enjoy receiving feedback.
- A commitment to the use of best practices.
On offer is a genuinely fantastic work environment and an enthusiastic and friendly team with outstanding benefits such as Unlimited holidays! Hack days and Monthly socials.
If you’d like to join a fast-growing startup, releasing significant new features weekly, while maintaining a sustainable work-life balance and having an impact on the direction of the development of the product, the culture of a small company and team then I recommend you get in touch ASAP!
Please call me on 07858973473 and email a CV to Jordan@lewishollings.com