Our client, one of Bloomberg’s top 50 UK Business Innovators, is hiring a Lead Front-End Developer.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a fast growing business who are taking a mobile first approach to design and performance.
- Skills and demonstrable experience with Angular, SASS/LESS, Backbone, Bower, Grunt, Bootstrap/Foundation, or equivalents.
- Experience of working as a Senior Front-End (or Full Stack) Developer, ideally building a customer facing product.
- Passion for continued learning
- E/M-commerce experience would be ideal.
- A keen interest in staying up-to-date with the latest technologies
You’ll be working with RESTful APIs (written in Ruby on Rails), so some exposure of this would be advantageous.
As a Lead Front-end Developer you’ll get to play a major part in the build up of a tech stack that needs to support very ambitious growth plans. Payments, personalisation and conversational commerce are just some of the many ambitious products and projects in the pipeline.
Of course our client want to hire great technical skills, however, a passion for the product you’re building is equally as important, as you’ll be working with a small team, recently shortlisted for Start-up of the Year, all working towards producing the best customer experience possible.
If you are keen to be challenged in a new role where you’ll be tasked with taking ideas from paper sketches to live code, taking responsibility for quality at every step along the way, whether it’s testability, UX or architecture then you should get in touch ASAP!
The Lead Front-End Developer will join a young team and be given the chance to help shape how they work, while using the latest tools and technologies in a relaxed, professional and supportive environment!