Lead Full Stack Ruby Developer | Start-up Environment | E.London | £75,000
Lewis Hollings are working with an expanding and exciting Start-up to hire a Full Stack Ruby Developer.
Our client are award winning, leaders in their field of expertise and have customers all over globe and very ambitions plans.
Essential skills and experience required:
- In-depth knowledge of Ruby and Rails
- Extensive software development experience (minimum 5 years, likely 8+ years overall experience)
- Advanced RSpec
- Git (Comfortable with rebasing, squashing and otherwise reworking branches ready for review)
- Proficient with Linux including system administration
- An ability and willingness to seek out new knowledge as required for the work
- Experience of building APIs
- ETL experience, especially row-based methodologies such as Kiba
- Experience with Solr
- Advanced knowledge of operational automation on AWS, e.g. CloudFormation, CodePipeline, OpsWorks
The perfect Fullstack Developer will have experience delivering early stage products within a startup environment.
The role is a great opportunity to work with talented Devs, solve real problems and make a real impact both to the product and people’s lives via the product.
For more details please send a copy of your CV to CV@lewishollings.com or call 07858973743