PHP Developer (Symfony) – Award Winning Luxury .Com – W. London
We are looking for a talented PHP Developer with Symfony3 experience and excellent communications skills to join an expanding development team of a leading .com
As a experienced PHP Developer you will be tasked with developing both front- and back-end systems relating to a well-known website using several technologies, including Symfony3, PHP5/7 MySQL and ElasticSearch.
We’re are keen to speak to bright, analytical and self-motivated, experienced developer who likes working in a team and sharing ideas – This is a great opportunity to join an exciting ‘luxury’ company that prides itself on building cutting-edge creative and technical solutions.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and approach to challenges.
- At least two years’ commercial Web Development experience.
- Experience working with frameworks, preferably Symfony.
- Experience with OOP in PHP5/7 and proficiency in MySQL.
- Proficiency with cross-browser, cross-platform issues and dedicated to web standards.
- Experience working with CMS or e-commerce systems.
- Highly motivated, proactive and keen to work for a dynamic, growing company in a team environment.
The perfect PHP Developer will want to work in a challenging environment with like minded Developers solve real problems and make a positive impact both to the product and people’s lives – customers & colleagues.
For more details please send a copy of your CV to CV@lewishollings.com or call 07858973743