Senior Ruby Developer. Contract. London. 6 Months. £500+
Lewis Hollings are partnering with a brilliant Mobile Start-up to hire a Senior Ruby Developer on an initial 6 month contract.
The contract is based in the Old Street area of London, you’ll be required to be onsite between 9-5 on week days with some flexibility to work remote / from home a couple of days a per week.
We are looking for an experienced and talented Contract Developer to take full ownership of his or her work, from design to implementation to deployment and beyond – The best candidates will be interested in building a brilliant product, not just writing code.
Our client has some interesting and challenging problems to solve – They offer a great opportunity to work within the Fin-Tech space with Payments & Machine Learning.
Here’s the current stack:
Requirements Required skills & experience:
- Significant experience working with Ruby on Rails, and relational databases
- Substantial experience with automated testing, integration testing and TDD
- A thorough understanding of what’s required in building scalable software
- Extensive experience of working as part of an Agile product team
- Experience with ES6, React, React native
- Experience working on mobile apps
For more details please call 07858973743 and send a copy of your CV to Jordan@lewishollings.com