QA Engineer | Fin-tech| Automation | London | up to £60,000
Lewis Hollings are working closely with an exciting and ambitious Fin-Tech business to hire a QA Engineer to work within a growing Tech & Product team.
Responsibilities of the QA Engineer include:
- Collaborate with a cross-functional Agile team of developers, testers and project managers to contribute toward the creation of an automated testing framework.
- Expanding the functionality of existing testing frameworks and also working on building new a new automated testing framework.
- Write detailed test cases and follow sound QA practices to drive quality in Services-Oriented-Architecture (SOA) software product.
- Create and execute load tests utilising contemporary load testing tools.
Requirements of the QA Engineer include:
- 2-6 years of software development or QA Automation experience using Java and Selenium.
- Experience building and enhancing an Automated testing framework using Selenium WebDriver and Java.
- Proven ability to interpret manual test cases and automate a test case which provides appropriate coverage.
Starting salary ranges between £50,000 and £60,000 plus benefits package.
Please send CV’s to Jordan Norris at Jordan@Lewishollings.com