Senior Ruby Developer | Mobile-first Start-up | London | £450/£500pd
LHR has partnered with a fantastic Mobile-first Start-up to hire a Senior Ruby Developer on an initial 6-month contract.
We are looking for an experienced and talented Contract Ruby Developer to take full ownership of his or her work – The best candidates will be interested in building a brilliant product, not just writing code.
Our client has some interesting and challenging problems to solve and they offer a great opportunity to work within the Fin-Tech space.
Here’s the current stack:
Requirements Required skills & experience:
- Significant experience working with Ruby on Rails, and relational databases
- Substantial experience with automated testing, integration testing and TDD
- A thorough understanding of what’s required in building scalable software
- Extensive experience of working as part of an Agile product team
- Experience with ES6, React, React native
- Experience working on mobile apps
The contract is based in the Old Street area of London, ideally, you’ll want to be part of the team and on-site between 9-5 on weekdays but there is some flexibility to work remote / from home a couple of days a per week.
For more details please call 07858973743 and send a copy of your CV to Jordan@lewishollings.com