Product Manager | Payments | London | £60,000 to £90,000 plus equity
Lewis Hollings Recruitment is working with a Series A start-up that digitises a vital part of a payment process.
We are looking for a talented Product Manager who shares our belief and passion for digital products!
Working directly with the CEO as well as the Engineering, Design and Sales teams, you will be responsible for helping deliver new products and features that will shape our clients offering for years to come.
In the short term, you will be working on consumer and merchant products that will allow users and clients to access and utilise data. Beyond building awesome products, we expect that you will also be responsible for leading and growing a highly skilled product team to take us to greater heights.
- At least 5 years experience of product management experience
- Working knowledge of software development to the point where you can understand the Engineering team about how to architect and build a complex distributed system
- Working knowledge of statistics and data analytics to appropriately measure and interpret data and results
- Fundamental desire to create exceptional user experiences and can speak the same language as the UX team
- Have an analytical mindset that approaches challenges from first principles and data-driven way
- Decisions made are backed up by data, logic and common sense
- Have demonstrable business acumen through commercial experience working in or closely with decision-making functions
- Personally motivated to succeed in the face of new challenges
- Meticulously organised with a focus on the details. Everything is approached with diligence
- Can balance being confident and assertive whilst remaining humble and a good listener when working with others
- Ability to read a room and adapt your style accordingly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Permission to work in the UK (unfortunately we will not be able to provide Visa sponsorship for this role)
- Commercial experience in a fast-growing tech start-up environment
- Commercial experience in data analysis
- Commercial experience of managing the build of a large scale tech product
- Commercial experience of negotiating contracts, especially around matters relating to data
- £60k – £90k salary + equity + performance bonus
- Generous holiday allowance (28 days) – we encourage everyone to use their allowance!
- Weekly team lunches
- Annual company trip
- Work from home Fridays
- Central London location between Shoreditch and Old Street
- Fresh fruits, nuts, beers and other snacks provided
- Latest MacBook Pro, screen and additional tech set-up required
- Office building perks such as weekly yoga and fitness classes
For more details and to apply please contact Jordan Norris on 07858973473 or email your CV to Jordan@lewishollings.com