Azure Senior Consultant. Multiple UK based Locations. Perm & Contract.
LHR are looking for a number of Senior Azure Consultants to work on a number of exciting implementation projects across the UK.
In short, you’ll be a cloud-based solutions expert with a history of migrating workloads to the cloud, and experience with connecting and managing hybrid cloud environments.
Roles and responsibilities
- Building upon solid IT project experience, consultants will work with customers in:
- The delivery of high-quality engagements around Microsoft’s solution areas, technologies and products in diverse client environments.
- The design and development of integrated solutions using the latest Microsoft products and technologies.
- Understanding the relevant application development, infrastructure and operations implications of the developed solution.
Skills and experience
- Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers and emerging computing trends.
- Deep technical experience in infrastructure design including private and public cloud, networking, virtualization, identity, security and storage.
- Understanding of how to build resilient multi-site architectures.
- Experience with Windows, Linux and OSS technologies.
- Experience with configuration management and automation technologies such as PowerShell DSC, Chef, ARM Templates, and Puppet.
- Experience with deploying and managing the infrastructure for databases such as SQL Server, Oracle, Maria, Cassandra.
- Working knowledge with AGILE development, SCRUM and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) with one or more of the following programming languages: PowerShell, Bash, .NET, C++, Java, JSON, PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby on Rails.
- MCSE Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, MCSA Cloud Platform Solutions Associate, MCSA Linux on Azure Solutions Associate, AWS Certified Solution Architect.
Project Experience Types/Qualities
- 3-5+ years senior (Tier 3) level support with cloud infrastructure as part of responsibilities.
- 5+ years of architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of highly distributed applications (i.e. having an architectural sense for ensuring availability, reliability, etc).
- 2+ years of experience in “migrating” on-premise workloads to the cloud.
- 5+ years of success in consultative/complex technical sales and deployment projects.
We are looking for candidates with strong written and oral communication skills, the ability to present to stakeholders, a proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow-through.
We have roles and opportunities with a variety of customers based all over the UK so please don’t hesitate to contact us if you are in between contractors or considering a new challenge.
Jordan@lewishollings.com | 07858973473