Lewis Hollings are working on a unique opportunity to hire a team of “Fully Remote” Full-Stack Developers into a UK based technology company.
Our client currently has 15/20 Software Engineers all based around Europe working towards and delivering high-volume, scalable mission-critical web applications for a list of high-profile clients.
Working closely with Lewis Hollings they are keen to add at least 3 new Engineers to the team ASAP.
The stack is varied and modern. With the main application primarily built with Ruby, TypeScript and Go. Prior experience with these is nice to have but not necessarily essential.
We are ultimately looking for excellent craftsman & women who love to code, will test their own work and want to solve tech challenges using the best solutions available.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Collaborate with a team of developers to craft high-quality software customers enjoy using.
- Contribute to both backend infrastructure and web frontend responsibilities.
- Participate in the design process of every feature you work on – from brainstorming to prototyping to reviews and polish.
- Review code submissions from other engineers and be open to having your own work critiqued – we encourage our team to work together and trust that you can lean on each other’s strengths.
- Mentor and guide other engineers.
This role requires an expert, you’ll need to demonstrate a proven track record of architecting, developing and deploying high-volume, scalable, multi-tenant, mission-critical web applications but if that is you and you like the idea of being a major part of a growing business while working remotely please get n touch ASAP.