We want to assure you that we do not, have never and will never sell, rent, trade or gift your personal information to anything, anyone or any business, especially for marketing purposes.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal information means any information that you give us that may be used to identify you, this includes, but is not limited to: your email address, name, phone number and or any unusual hobbies & interests. It also includes any photograph you attached to your CV, which you really shouldn’t.
We do at times mail-out job opportunities, market information, job search tips, recruitment commentary and a few bits of information on the charity events we undertake. If you wish to receive these updates and don’t currently, please let us know. Likewise, if you no longer wish to receive these updates, please let us know.
CVs are our business. They are really quite important to us. If you want us to consider you for a job, we’ll need you to send us yours, and that CV will (or should…) contain most of the personal information we’ve mentioned above.
If you send your CV to us by email to a ….@lewishollings.com address, or through our website, it will be handled securely and sensitively. All the above promises and conditions will be upheld. We will hold and use your personal information, for our legitimate business purposes only including:
- to provide our services to you;
- to maintain our business relationship, where you are a client or candidate;
- to enable you to submit your CV for general applications, to apply for specific jobs or to subscribe to our job alerts.
- to match your details with job vacancies, to assist us in finding a position that is most suitable for you and to send your personal information (including sensitive personal information) to clients in order to apply for jobs;
- to retain your details and notify you about future job opportunities other than the specific role for which you have contacted us;
- to answer your enquiries;
- to direct-market products and services, advise you of news and industry updates, events, promotions and competitions, reports and other information. Before we do so, you will be given an option to opt-out of such communications and an option to unsubscribe will also be provided with each communication;
- to fulfil contractual obligations with our clients;
- to provide further services to you by sharing your personal information with other companies within our Group of companies as well as trusted third parties
Your CV, and any information therein, will never (never, never ever) be sent to anyone else without your knowledge and agreement.
If your CV is presented to a client, whether in person, via email or via carrier pigeon, you’ll know about it, know about the role, the business, the contact in the business and even then, he/she will be subject to confidentiality.
If we suggest sending your CV outside of a formal shortlist, for whatever reason, we will gain your explicit permission before doing so. Even then, if we send your CV in either of the above circumstances (and there are no other circumstance we would send your CV), we will remove ALL your personal information except your name.
Where else do we collect personal data about you from?
The following are the different sources we may collect personal data about you from:
- Directly from you. This is information you provide while searching for a new opportunity and/or during the different recruitment stages, or during the course of our work with you to ensure that our relationship runs efficiently.
- Through publicly available sources. For example;
- Job Boards
- By Reference or word of mouth. For example, you may be recommended by a friend, a former employer, a former colleague or even a present employer.
Data Storage and Processing
All of the personal data we hold about you will be processed by our staff in the United Kingdom, and accessed by our cloud-based CRM system, Recruit So Simple Ltd. We take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is processed securely and prevent unauthorised access to, and misuse of your personal data.
Access to Your Personal Information
You are entitled to access any personal information that we hold on you. If you want to see it, please email your request to our data controller, Pippa@lewishollings.com, she’s nice and doesn’t bite. Requests can take up to 30 days, but normally a lot less.
Updating Your Personal Information and Unsubscribing
You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time of the day or night by simply asking to be removed.
If you believe that any information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete then please write to or email us as soon as possible and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Thanks for reading all the way to the end.