Product Owner. Disruptive Marketplace. London. £70,000
Our client is building a game-changing marketplace for both the retail and property industries, they have raised over $20m in funding to date and now need another excellent Product Owner to join the team.
We require an experienced Product Owner to own and develop outstanding consumer and internal facing digital products within the marketplace.
Product and technology are at the heart of the business, they have a relentless commitment to building innovative products for each site of the marketplace.
The Product Owner will:
- Work with stakeholders to build a product roadmap, creating appropriate business cases to drive product enhancement
- Work on product definition, analysis, prioritisation and planning, transforming ideas into actionable initiatives
- Create, maintain and prioritise the product backlog in alignment with the product vision and goals.
- Engage with users and internal stakeholders to understand their requirements, as well as capturing your own via primary research
- Liaise with international teams to ensure all market specific requirements are captured and considered
- Use qualitative and quantitative customer insight to help inform the product vision and to validate problems and solutions throughout the product development process
- Ensure the design for the product provides the best value for the given initiative, and ensure that measures are in place to accurately reflect the value achieved
- Collaborate with the product engineering teams throughout product development, ensuring the end product is of the highest quality and delivers on the vision and goals
- Clearly communicate the product roadmap with the business, making sure stakeholders are informed of changes and are kept up to date with delivery efforts
- Monitor product performance on an ongoing basis and identify key performance indicators
- Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape; recognising game-changing innovations and introducing relevant products to the portfolio
- Working in partnership with other product managers to ensure cohesion across product roadmaps
- Contribute to the Digital Product strategy
As an excellent communicator, you’ll also be able to bridge the gap between the business and technology worlds and work with stakeholders at all levels
The best Product Owner will have a passion for, and a strong understanding of qualitative and quantitative research methods to draw out customer insight to help inform your decision making
You’ll thrive in a lean and agile environment, and have a willingness to adapt and learn in a fast paced environment.
Experience in e-commerce, property or marketplaces would be beneficial
If you like to make ideas happen while working with some of the most inspiring and innovative brands out there in a no BS or excuses working environment please get in touch ASAP.
Excellent salary, career progression, learning and benefits also on offer.
For more details and to apply please contact Jordan Norris on 07858973473 or email your CV to Jordan@lewishollings.com