As a Senior Angular Developer, you’ll work on a responsive, web application using the latest Angular version, written in Typescript, and focus on typing code. You’ll practice continuous integration, write clean, maintainable, consistent code, with a big emphasis on testing, quality and communication.
- Work closely with the front-end team lead and commit to improving the code base
- Work closely with other developers and contribute to the team dynamic
- Work closely with the design team to create high quality user experiences and interactions
- Work closely with our backend team to define data structures and contracts and API interactions
- Collaboratively improve the Agile processes within the team – be a positive voice
- Experience of Angular and Typescript
- Experience in RxJS observables
- Experience in writing test in Jasmine/Karma/Protractor
- Experience in writing SCSS skills without reliance on a framework – we love Flexbox!
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Experience in CI/CD
Nice To Have Skills
- Experience with Angular Material
- Experience with NgRx state management
- Pact Contract Testing
- TDD/BDD background
- Nx Workspace
We are looking for a strong communicator who is open, honest, collaborative and willing to continue to learn. If this sounds like you please get in touch ASAP. Call Jordan on 07858973473 or email Jordan@lewishollings.com
Ruby on Rails Developer. Music Industry. London. £75,000+
Are you an experienced Ruby on Rails Developer with a passion for Music? Do you want to work in an environment where everyone has excitement and energy about what we’re building?
Our client creates secret intimate live performances in more than 400 cities around the world.
We’re looking for an experienced Ruby on Rails Developer to join us who understands how to create scalable, maintainable code using best practices.
Reporting into the Head of Engineering, you’ll be joining a growing engineering team, and working alongside design and product teams.
- 4+ years of Ruby on Rails experience
- Experience of Postgres
- Experience of TDD or BDD testing (We use RSpec & Cucumber)
- Knowledge of Git and a passion for clear concise commit history
- Fluent in English with excellent communication skills.
- Flexibility to work in a dynamic continuous delivery environment.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience of Agile / Scrum, or similar.
- A passion for music
- Experience of scaling a platform using micro-services or other approaches.
- Experience working in startups
- Experience mentoring junior team members.
We are looking for an experienced Ruby on Rails Developer to help create new features and deliver an excellent end-to-end customer experience, from the moment they first encounter content. You’ll be expected to write elegant code that is scalable & maintainable and work closely with UX, Product, QA and other teams to define and deliver features that solve real business needs.
It’s an exciting time to join as we help our client enter a period of accelerated growth. You’ll gain valuable experience working on a wide variety of projects. Including engineering a platform for our next phase of growth, moving our platform to a react front end powered by APIs and integrating with 3rd parties.
Along with the fantastic learning opportunities and the opportunity to work in a really exciting industry with great colleagues out client also offer a very competitive salary and great benefits.
For more details and to apply please contact Jordan Norris on 07858973473 or email your CV to Jordan@lewishollings.com