PHP Developer | Online Marketplace | London | £50,000+
A talented & confident PHP developer is required for an exciting and award-winning online company in London.
As a PHP Developer, you will join a team working on a variety of projects and products from building features on the core platform, creating brand new sites & features, as well as internal tools.
There’s a tight-knit team of PHP & Front-end developers who work within the tech team, working collaboratively – We are looking for confident and ambitious Developers who want to learn and contribute to creating the best software possible.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and approach to challenges.
- At least two years’ commercial programming experience.
- Experience working with frameworks, preferably Symfony.
- Experience with OOP in PHP7
- Proficiency in MySQL.
- Proficiency with cross-browser, cross-platform issues and dedicated to web
- Experience working with CMS or e-commerce systems.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and proactive Developer to work for a dynamic, growing company – The successful PHP developer will have a wide range of benefits, ranging from a great location, modern offices, brilliant colleagues, fantastic learning and career progression opportunities as well as a great culture.
For more details please call 07858973743 and send a copy of your CV to Jordan@lewishollings.com
Lewis Hollings Technology Recruitment is a boutique recruitment business focusing on niche & modern tech, specifically in the world of Ruby and PHP related Web Development Technologies.
Senior PHP Developer. Digital Agency. London. £45,000/£50,000
Our client is a well known digital agency, with a great client portfolio based in London.
On their behalf are hiring a Senior PHP Developer to help continue to deliver great digital products for a variety of clients in retail, fashion, publishing and travel among others.
We are looking for a well rounded PHP Web Developer, with great passion for Web development.
As a Senior Developer you will be involved in complex PHP builds; experience in the following areas is required:
- Previous delivery of a range of small to large scale websites using PHP
- Database design and management using MySQL based systems
- Application of OOP design principles
- Experience with Content Management Systems and Frameworks, such as Laravel, Drupal, WordPress, Zend and Symfony or other PHP based CMSs is preferable
- The integration of third party systems, such as CRMs, payment gateways, document management tools, web services and authentication systems
- An understanding of web security concerns; experience of testing and resolving security issues
Senior PHP Developers will be expected to contribute to the development of web app projects, participate in technical scoping sessions, bringing new ideas and technologies to the team and write clear and concise documentation.
You’ll be joining a professional yet fun and friendly team working in a great working environment. This is a great opportunity to make the next step in your career, work with talented people and maybe take advantage of the free wine and beer available after work!
For more details please call 07858973473 or email Jordan@lewishollings.com