eCommerce Product Manager | Sports & Digital Media | London | £60,000
Our client is building the largest active and digitally connected, cross-platform sports-focused community in the world around a unique combination of fan-centric programming, products and services.
We are looking for an eCommerce Product Manager to join the London team and help create & build a brand new eCommerce proposition.
The right candidate will be ambitious and excited by the idea of joining a dynamic, fast-growing digital business.
- Understand the brand, audience and business – and translate into a successful eCommerce strategy
- Manage the daily, weekly, and annual eCommerce project plan – tracking progress, recognising internal dependencies, and reporting and escalating to senior stakeholders as appropriate
- Own the internal P&L for eCommerce, ensuring that investment is justified across both direct/indirect revenue generation, as well as contributing to the global brand growth
- Set the long-term vision and strategy for the eCommerce proposition, ensuring it aligns with broader business strategy and vision, including but not limited to brand collaborations, unique product offerings, and marketing opportunities for other client partners.
- Direct report to Chief Product Officer and then working cross-functionally with key stakeholders across content, marketing and operations to deliver a fully integrated launch.
- Manage eCommerce product design resource (both full-time and freelance) to ensure final product designs align to brand guidelines and can deliver on commercial objectives, and other eCom related staff in the future.
REQUIREMENTS / DESIRED SKILLS:
- 3-5 years of work experience in an eCommerce-related environment
- Experience in Retail, Tech, Media Publishers and/or eCommerce companies
- A proven and demonstrable track record as a product owner or product manager
- An eagerness to learn, to test new ideas, and to grasp hold of an eCommerce opportunity that you have the ability (and responsibility) to shape
- Creative, innovative thinker who is in tune with current product/fashion trends
- Ability to work unsupervised and as a self-starter – working with the initiative to take responsibility and proactively think of new ideas and opportunities across eCommerce
- Ability to work in London, UK (unfortunately we are unable to sponsor visas for this role)
This is a unique opportunity for an E-commerce Product manager to create, build and manage an E-commerce offering for a global community from scratch.
The role will suit a doer who is happy getting his or her hands dirty rather than a manager of people. You’ll build an e-commerce brand/product from scratch at an amazing place to work.
If you are in-tune with the latest trends in fashion, streetwear, and football-related products and also have a deep understanding of how a content brand can position itself for eCommerce success with new and existing audiences; driving profitable, long-term sales growth the I urge you to get in touch ASAP!
Contact Jordan Norris on 07858973473 or email your CV to Jordan@lewishollings.com
Product Manager | Payments | London | £60,000 to £90,000 plus equity
Lewis Hollings Recruitment is working with a Series A start-up that digitises a vital part of a payment process.
We are looking for a talented Product Manager who shares our belief and passion for digital products!
Working directly with the CEO as well as the Engineering, Design and Sales teams, you will be responsible for helping deliver new products and features that will shape our clients offering for years to come.
In the short term, you will be working on consumer and merchant products that will allow users and clients to access and utilise data. Beyond building awesome products, we expect that you will also be responsible for leading and growing a highly skilled product team to take us to greater heights.
- At least 5 years experience of product management experience
- Working knowledge of software development to the point where you can understand the Engineering team about how to architect and build a complex distributed system
- Working knowledge of statistics and data analytics to appropriately measure and interpret data and results
- Fundamental desire to create exceptional user experiences and can speak the same language as the UX team
- Have an analytical mindset that approaches challenges from first principles and data-driven way
- Decisions made are backed up by data, logic and common sense
- Have demonstrable business acumen through commercial experience working in or closely with decision-making functions
- Personally motivated to succeed in the face of new challenges
- Meticulously organised with a focus on the details. Everything is approached with diligence
- Can balance being confident and assertive whilst remaining humble and a good listener when working with others
- Ability to read a room and adapt your style accordingly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Permission to work in the UK (unfortunately we will not be able to provide Visa sponsorship for this role)
- Commercial experience in a fast-growing tech start-up environment
- Commercial experience in data analysis
- Commercial experience of managing the build of a large scale tech product
- Commercial experience of negotiating contracts, especially around matters relating to data
- £60k – £90k salary + equity + performance bonus
- Generous holiday allowance (28 days) – we encourage everyone to use their allowance!
- Weekly team lunches
- Annual company trip
- Work from home Fridays
- Central London location between Shoreditch and Old Street
- Fresh fruits, nuts, beers and other snacks provided
- Latest MacBook Pro, screen and additional tech set-up required
- Office building perks such as weekly yoga and fitness classes
For more details and to apply please contact Jordan Norris on 07858973473 or email your CV to Jordan@lewishollings.com
Ruby on Rails Developer | R&D | Oxfordshire | £65,000
Fantastic “out of London” client is keen to hire a Senior Ruby Developer. Work from home options + Bonus + Options (Pre IPO)
If you are a Senior Ruby Developer based in Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire or Buckinghamshire who is keen to build innovative technology with great colleagues without having to travel into London every day please read on…
LHR looking for a Ruby on Rails Developer to join a leading R&D company in Oxford. This is a great opportunity for a Senior Ruby on Rails Developer looking to work on challenging projects with an incredible company.
As the Ruby on Rails Developer, you’ll be working on the front end of my client’s complex web applications. This is a senior role within the company so the Ruby on Rails Developer will have a great opportunity to contribute to wider strategy and architecture, as well as mentoring Junior Developers.
A local success story, the Ruby on Rails Developer will be joining an incredible research and development company who are at the forefront of their field. You’ll be joining during a period of growth, so the opportunities for your role moving forwards are huge!
For this Ruby on Rails Developer position, we’re looking for a Senior Developer with significant previous experience developing web applications using RoR.
We’re ideally looking for experience with the following:
- Strong background coding with Ruby on Rails
- Previous experience building complex web applications, such as e-commerce systems, would be great
For more details please call 07858973743 and send a copy of your CV to Jordan@lewishollings.com
Mid-Level Ruby Rails Developer. Subscription/E-Commerce. London. £50,000 + Equity.
Lewis Hollings are delighted to be working exclusively with a leading subscription business that deliver a fantastic product to our doors while being a genuine force for good.
We are looking for a talented mid level Ruby Rails developer to join the team to design and build new digital products that customers love whilst keeping our codebase and infrastructure in top shape.
It is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious developer who loves solving problems to get full stack experience across multiple languages and frameworks including Rails, React/Redux, Heroku and AWS.
- Full stack (Rails, React / Redux, Heroku, AWS) development and support
- Taking a robust codebase and consolidating/evolving it as the company grows
- Communicating with stakeholders and other team members to solve problems and build features
- Advising on the right technology choices, knowing where it is ok to cut corners, and where it absolutely isn’t
- You are an agile advocate, knowing how to adapt the right approach to the right team
- You have several years of experience working in different teams and environments; ideally you have previous start-up experience
- You are proactive, and know how to be efficient with your time
- You are hands-on, ideally full-stack or happy to grow into full-stack , with a minimum 1-2 years of professional Ruby / Rails experience
- You are an excellent communicator who can engage with stakeholders and deliver value
- You enjoy pair programming and discussing technical challenges
You will be the custodian of our digital experience and so will be empowered to solve problems the way you think is best and ultimately ‘own’ the technical infrastructure. Our software doesn’t just power our digital experience on site, it also runs our complex back-office infrastructure which means your code will have real-world implications on how the business is run.
You’ll use pair programming wherever possible which allows for fast and efficient problem solving, as well as a great way to develop your technical skills by sharing knowledge and insights with the team.
Not only will you develop some serious technical skills but this role will develop a broad range of other skills from UX design, sprint planning and execution, stakeholder communication and management which will in turn help you learn how a successful subscription business runs.
- Competitive Salary plus stock options
- One of Time Out’s top 100 employers to work for
- Huge opportunity to develop a broad skill set
- Agile working environment
For more details please send a copy of your CV to CV@lewishollings.com or call 07858973743