Software Engineer – React / Drupal / PHP – £300-£400 Per Day – 6 Months – London
Our client is the leading online publisher of legal, regulatory, political and business information.
Delivering accurate and impartial analysis daily via a cutting-edge technology platform, has ensured they have become the essential information service for the industries we cover.
Due to brand new product launches and expansion an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Contract Web Developer with experience in React & Drupal8 to join the team.
This role is based in London however some remote working is available.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build a brand new product from scratch with an established & leading business. For more information please send your CV to Jordan@lewishollings.com ASAP
Job Title: Senior Digital Developer – PHP
Salary: £50k PLUS doe
We have a fantastic opening for a talented senior digital developer with excellent PHP skills to join an expanding and talented team.
Our client is a leading digital agency based in West London – The Senior PHP Developer will join a team of Front-end and Junior Developers tasked with delivering the best in class digital solutions for clients.
Skills and Experience required:
- 5+ years of backend development experience
- Expertise in PHP, MySQL (LAMP)
- Experience with SQL and NoSql Databases (MySQL/Postgres)
- Git knowledge (feature branches, github flow)
- Proficient with backend server setup and databases (SQL, IIS, Apache) – Amazon servers
- Frameworks: Symfony, Drupal 7/8, WordPress
- Ability to work in agile and scrum environment
- Fantastic communication skills.
This Senior PHP Developer role represents a brilliant opportunity to work on a range of projects from website builds to apps and more.
If you like to progress quickly with a relatively small agency that hire great people and work in an informal atmosphere and enjoy outstanding benefits please call us now on 07858973473!
- 24 days holiday.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Free breakfast every day
- Free fruit
- Free fortnightly massage in the office
- Friday drinks
For more information or to apply please email a CV to Jordan@lewishollings.com ASAP
PHP Developer (Symfony) – Award Winning Luxury .Com – W. London
We are looking for a talented PHP Developer with Symfony3 experience and excellent communications skills to join an expanding development team of a leading .com
As a experienced PHP Developer you will be tasked with developing both front- and back-end systems relating to a well-known website using several technologies, including Symfony3, PHP5/7 MySQL and ElasticSearch.
We’re are keen to speak to bright, analytical and self-motivated, experienced developer who likes working in a team and sharing ideas – This is a great opportunity to join an exciting ‘luxury’ company that prides itself on building cutting-edge creative and technical solutions.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and approach to challenges.
- At least two years’ commercial Web Development experience.
- Experience working with frameworks, preferably Symfony.
- Experience with OOP in PHP5/7 and proficiency in MySQL.
- Proficiency with cross-browser, cross-platform issues and dedicated to web standards.
- Experience working with CMS or e-commerce systems.
- Highly motivated, proactive and keen to work for a dynamic, growing company in a team environment.
The perfect PHP Developer will want to work in a challenging environment with like minded Developers solve real problems and make a positive impact both to the product and people’s lives – customers & colleagues.
For more details please send a copy of your CV to CV@lewishollings.com or call 07858973743
Senior PHP Developer. Digital Agency. London. £45,000/£50,000
Our client is a well known digital agency, with a great client portfolio based in London.
On their behalf are hiring a Senior PHP Developer to help continue to deliver great digital products for a variety of clients in retail, fashion, publishing and travel among others.
We are looking for a well rounded PHP Web Developer, with great passion for Web development.
As a Senior Developer you will be involved in complex PHP builds; experience in the following areas is required:
- Previous delivery of a range of small to large scale websites using PHP
- Database design and management using MySQL based systems
- Application of OOP design principles
- Experience with Content Management Systems and Frameworks, such as Laravel, Drupal, WordPress, Zend and Symfony or other PHP based CMSs is preferable
- The integration of third party systems, such as CRMs, payment gateways, document management tools, web services and authentication systems
- An understanding of web security concerns; experience of testing and resolving security issues
Senior PHP Developers will be expected to contribute to the development of web app projects, participate in technical scoping sessions, bringing new ideas and technologies to the team and write clear and concise documentation.
You’ll be joining a professional yet fun and friendly team working in a great working environment. This is a great opportunity to make the next step in your career, work with talented people and maybe take advantage of the free wine and beer available after work!
For more details please call 07858973473 or email Jordan@lewishollings.com