Full Stack Drupal/React Developer | online publisher | London | £60,000
Lewis Hollings working with a global online publisher of legal and business information to hire a Full-Stack Drupal/React Developer role with experience in Drupal 8/7 module development and React framework.
As a Full-Stack Developer your key tasks will include:
- Understanding and contributing to business requirements
- Highlighting tech challenges & problem-solving.
- Creating future tech strategy
- Maintaining existing products sites built-in Drupal7, Drupal8, React
- Implement new functionalities to improve the existing platforms and site features.
- Write/maintain custom modules/hooks in Drupal 8/7, ReactJs and React Hooks for the existing product sites
- Keep all the product sites updated with regular Drupal core and contributed module updates and security features
- Propose and write new custom modules and theme template files to meet the business requirements and befitting the existing code base
- Fix bugs/issues identified on all product sites hosted on AWS platform
- Understand existing AWS configuration and propose the best approach to make the most of the AWS services in order to improve the site performance, security features, code deployment, database backup and recovery
- Ensure best practice and coding standards in the existing codebase and encourage team for unit testing
- Provide technical assistance to support and fix day to day in-house IT issues when appropriate.
- Maintain existing codebase for Drupal integration with third-party services and API that is in use which includes Pardot as Marketing automation tool, Salesforce as CRM, RESTful web services Ensure a satisfactory level of documentation for new functionality and usage, appropriate comments in the codebase and git commits for future reference
- Drupal 8 and Drupal 7 module/theme development
- ElasticSearch – Drupal/AWS
- ReactJs & React Hooks
- GraphQL & Apollo Client
- RESTful web services
- Git, Gitflow & Gitlab
- DevOps skills – maintain ubuntu dev server
- Write shell/php scripts for spinning dev environments, edit configuration/settings files for code deployment
- AWS Configuration and Hosting platform
If this sounds like an interesting new challenge, please get in touch ASAP! Call Jordan on 07858973473 or email Jordan@lewishollings.com