Front-End Developer – React.JS. E-Commerce. London. £75,000+
We are working on a great opportunity for a Front-End Developer with React.JS skills to work with a well established and forward-thinking e-commerce platform who are renowned for building state-of-the-art digital experiences for customers all over the world.
This really is a unique opportunity to be part of something new, help build something special from scratch, feel the energy of a small agile team coupled with the financial resources of an industry leader.
Teamwork and idea-sharing are key here and you will be tasked with frequently pairing with technical and non-technical team members to design and develop high quality scalable and maintainable solutions.
You will need:
- Experience of developing user-facing web applications for commercial organisations.
- Experience of working in active agile teams
Nice to have
- Experience with UI/UX design and user testing.
- Mobile development
- E-commerce experience
Do you want to be a key figure and help shape & build the future of our business? If so, please send a copy of your CV to Jordan@lewishollings.com ASAP
Contract React Developer. E-Commerce. London. £500+ p/d
LHR is working with a fantastic business with an immediate opportunity for an experienced and talented Front End Developer, specialising in React, to work building a brand new consumer-facing website for one of the UK’s leading E-Commerce brands.
As part of a cross-functional development team, you’ll be tasked with putting to use your expert knowledge of React & Redux to help create a first-class web platform that will play a part in processing millions of transactions every month.
The best candidates will lead by example through clean, maintainable code and displaying knowledge of best software practices, as well as helping those around them continue to improve and learn.
This is an initial 4-month contract, based in central London. We expect to pay around £500 per day.
- A deep level of expertise in React with Redux
- Expert level of HTML5, CSS3 knowledge Demonstrable history of developing commercially used UIs
- Understanding of Agile principles TDD, BDD knowledge
Please apply now for more information by calling Jordan on 07858973473 or email Jordan@lewishollings.com
eCommerce Product Manager | Sports & Digital Media | London | £60,000
Our client is building the largest active and digitally connected, cross-platform sports-focused community in the world around a unique combination of fan-centric programming, products and services.
We are looking for an eCommerce Product Manager to join the London team and help create & build a brand new eCommerce proposition.
The right candidate will be ambitious and excited by the idea of joining a dynamic, fast-growing digital business.
- Understand the brand, audience and business – and translate into a successful eCommerce strategy
- Manage the daily, weekly, and annual eCommerce project plan – tracking progress, recognising internal dependencies, and reporting and escalating to senior stakeholders as appropriate
- Own the internal P&L for eCommerce, ensuring that investment is justified across both direct/indirect revenue generation, as well as contributing to the global brand growth
- Set the long-term vision and strategy for the eCommerce proposition, ensuring it aligns with broader business strategy and vision, including but not limited to brand collaborations, unique product offerings, and marketing opportunities for other client partners.
- Direct report to Chief Product Officer and then working cross-functionally with key stakeholders across content, marketing and operations to deliver a fully integrated launch.
- Manage eCommerce product design resource (both full-time and freelance) to ensure final product designs align to brand guidelines and can deliver on commercial objectives, and other eCom related staff in the future.
REQUIREMENTS / DESIRED SKILLS:
- 3-5 years of work experience in an eCommerce-related environment
- Experience in Retail, Tech, Media Publishers and/or eCommerce companies
- A proven and demonstrable track record as a product owner or product manager
- An eagerness to learn, to test new ideas, and to grasp hold of an eCommerce opportunity that you have the ability (and responsibility) to shape
- Creative, innovative thinker who is in tune with current product/fashion trends
- Ability to work unsupervised and as a self-starter – working with the initiative to take responsibility and proactively think of new ideas and opportunities across eCommerce
- Ability to work in London, UK (unfortunately we are unable to sponsor visas for this role)
This is a unique opportunity for an E-commerce Product manager to create, build and manage an E-commerce offering for a global community from scratch.
The role will suit a doer who is happy getting his or her hands dirty rather than a manager of people. You’ll build an e-commerce brand/product from scratch at an amazing place to work.
If you are in-tune with the latest trends in fashion, streetwear, and football-related products and also have a deep understanding of how a content brand can position itself for eCommerce success with new and existing audiences; driving profitable, long-term sales growth the I urge you to get in touch ASAP!
Contact Jordan Norris on 07858973473 or email your CV to Jordan@lewishollings.com