As a Senior Angular Developer, you’ll work on a responsive, web application using the latest Angular version, written in Typescript, and focus on typing code. You’ll practice continuous integration, write clean, maintainable, consistent code, with a big emphasis on testing, quality and communication.
- Work closely with the front-end team lead and commit to improving the code base
- Work closely with other developers and contribute to the team dynamic
- Work closely with the design team to create high quality user experiences and interactions
- Work closely with our backend team to define data structures and contracts and API interactions
- Collaboratively improve the Agile processes within the team – be a positive voice
- Experience of Angular and Typescript
- Experience in RxJS observables
- Experience in writing test in Jasmine/Karma/Protractor
- Experience in writing SCSS skills without reliance on a framework – we love Flexbox!
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Experience in CI/CD
Nice To Have Skills
- Experience with Angular Material
- Experience with NgRx state management
- Pact Contract Testing
- TDD/BDD background
- Nx Workspace
We are looking for a strong communicator who is open, honest, collaborative and willing to continue to learn. If this sounds like you please get in touch ASAP. Call Jordan on 07858973473 or email Jordan@lewishollings.com
Front-End Developer – React.JS. E-Commerce. London. £75,000+
We are working on a great opportunity for a Front-End Developer with React.JS skills to work with a well established and forward-thinking e-commerce platform who are renowned for building state-of-the-art digital experiences for customers all over the world.
This really is a unique opportunity to be part of something new, help build something special from scratch, feel the energy of a small agile team coupled with the financial resources of an industry leader.
Teamwork and idea-sharing are key here and you will be tasked with frequently pairing with technical and non-technical team members to design and develop high quality scalable and maintainable solutions.
You will need:
- Experience of developing user-facing web applications for commercial organisations.
- Experience of working in active agile teams
Nice to have
- Experience with UI/UX design and user testing.
- Mobile development
- E-commerce experience
Do you want to be a key figure and help shape & build the future of our business? If so, please send a copy of your CV to Jordan@lewishollings.com ASAP
Contract React Developer. E-Commerce. London. £500+ p/d
LHR is working with a fantastic business with an immediate opportunity for an experienced and talented Front End Developer, specialising in React, to work building a brand new consumer-facing website for one of the UK’s leading E-Commerce brands.
As part of a cross-functional development team, you’ll be tasked with putting to use your expert knowledge of React & Redux to help create a first-class web platform that will play a part in processing millions of transactions every month.
The best candidates will lead by example through clean, maintainable code and displaying knowledge of best software practices, as well as helping those around them continue to improve and learn.
This is an initial 4-month contract, based in central London. We expect to pay around £500 per day.
- A deep level of expertise in React with Redux
- Expert level of HTML5, CSS3 knowledge Demonstrable history of developing commercially used UIs
- Understanding of Agile principles TDD, BDD knowledge
Please apply now for more information by calling Jordan on 07858973473 or email Jordan@lewishollings.com