As a Senior Angular Developer, you’ll work on a responsive, web application using the latest Angular version, written in Typescript, and focus on typing code. You’ll practice continuous integration, write clean, maintainable, consistent code, with a big emphasis on testing, quality and communication.
- Work closely with the front-end team lead and commit to improving the code base
- Work closely with other developers and contribute to the team dynamic
- Work closely with the design team to create high quality user experiences and interactions
- Work closely with our backend team to define data structures and contracts and API interactions
- Collaboratively improve the Agile processes within the team – be a positive voice
- Experience of Angular and Typescript
- Experience in RxJS observables
- Experience in writing test in Jasmine/Karma/Protractor
- Experience in writing SCSS skills without reliance on a framework – we love Flexbox!
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Experience in CI/CD
Nice To Have Skills
- Experience with Angular Material
- Experience with NgRx state management
- Pact Contract Testing
- TDD/BDD background
- Nx Workspace
We are looking for a strong communicator who is open, honest, collaborative and willing to continue to learn. If this sounds like you please get in touch ASAP. Call Jordan on 07858973473 or email Jordan@lewishollings.com
Front-End Developer – React.JS. E-Commerce. London. £75,000+
We are working on a great opportunity for a Front-End Developer with React.JS skills to work with a well established and forward-thinking e-commerce platform who are renowned for building state-of-the-art digital experiences for customers all over the world.
This really is a unique opportunity to be part of something new, help build something special from scratch, feel the energy of a small agile team coupled with the financial resources of an industry leader.
Teamwork and idea-sharing are key here and you will be tasked with frequently pairing with technical and non-technical team members to design and develop high quality scalable and maintainable solutions.
You will need:
- Experience of developing user-facing web applications for commercial organisations.
- Experience of working in active agile teams
Nice to have
- Experience with UI/UX design and user testing.
- Mobile development
- E-commerce experience
Do you want to be a key figure and help shape & build the future of our business? If so, please send a copy of your CV to Jordan@lewishollings.com ASAP
Senior Software Engineer (Ruby on Rails / FullStack) | 6 Month Contract | London | £400pd
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer (Ruby on Rails / FullStack) to work within the product engineering team to design and build engaging digital features.
The current stack includes a combination of Ruby on Rails and Ember.js built on top of Amazon AWS – Our client is comfortable using a combination of technologies, and choose the right ones to use for each problem they solve.
- 3+ years of commercial Ruby development experience.
- Experience with front-end web development frameworks (e.g., Angular, Meteor or Ember).
This 6 month contract will best suit a candidate with experience delivering early stage products within a startup environment.
For more details please send a copy of your CV to CV@lewishollings.com