Ruby Developer | Online Market Place | London | £55,000 – £65,000
- Strong commercial Ruby development experience
- Knowledge & Experience of BDD / TDD – Rspec / Cucumber
- Knowledge & Experience of AWS
As a Ruby Developer you’ll be tasked with:
- Building and improving a Rails app using the latest versions of Rails and Ruby
- Ship functional and beautiful features that look and feel on-brand.
- Operate in and collaborate with a cross-functional team with other developers, designers, product managers
- Work with developers of all experience levels to constantly learn and share your knowledge.
You’ll be creating, scaling and maintaining code using best practices, working alongside product and design. You will be working with Ruby and also have the chance to work with React, any experience with AWS and or Heroku would be highly beneficial.
This role is a great opportunity for a bright developer to take that next stage in their career, to join a market-leading company with the added bonus of working with and alongside industry experts and continuing to grow your own knowledge and skillset.
Apply now or call 07858973473 for a confidential discussion about this Ruby developer opportunity. Email CV’s to Jordan@lewishollings.com
As a Senior Angular Developer, you’ll work on a responsive, web application using the latest Angular version, written in Typescript, and focus on typing code. You’ll practice continuous integration, write clean, maintainable, consistent code, with a big emphasis on testing, quality and communication.
- Work closely with the front-end team lead and commit to improving the code base
- Work closely with other developers and contribute to the team dynamic
- Work closely with the design team to create high quality user experiences and interactions
- Work closely with our backend team to define data structures and contracts and API interactions
- Collaboratively improve the Agile processes within the team – be a positive voice
- Experience of Angular and Typescript
- Experience in RxJS observables
- Experience in writing test in Jasmine/Karma/Protractor
- Experience in writing SCSS skills without reliance on a framework – we love Flexbox!
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Experience in CI/CD
Nice To Have Skills
- Experience with Angular Material
- Experience with NgRx state management
- Pact Contract Testing
- TDD/BDD background
- Nx Workspace
We are looking for a strong communicator who is open, honest, collaborative and willing to continue to learn. If this sounds like you please get in touch ASAP. Call Jordan on 07858973473 or email Jordan@lewishollings.com
Front-End Developer – React.JS. E-Commerce. London. £75,000+
We are working on a great opportunity for a Front-End Developer with React.JS skills to work with a well established and forward-thinking e-commerce platform who are renowned for building state-of-the-art digital experiences for customers all over the world.
This really is a unique opportunity to be part of something new, help build something special from scratch, feel the energy of a small agile team coupled with the financial resources of an industry leader.
Teamwork and idea-sharing are key here and you will be tasked with frequently pairing with technical and non-technical team members to design and develop high quality scalable and maintainable solutions.
You will need:
- Experience of developing user-facing web applications for commercial organisations.
- Experience of working in active agile teams
Nice to have
- Experience with UI/UX design and user testing.
- Mobile development
- E-commerce experience
Do you want to be a key figure and help shape & build the future of our business? If so, please send a copy of your CV to Jordan@lewishollings.com ASAP
Senior Software Engineer (Ruby on Rails / FullStack) | 6 Month Contract | London | £400pd
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer (Ruby on Rails / FullStack) to work within the product engineering team to design and build engaging digital features.
The current stack includes a combination of Ruby on Rails and Ember.js built on top of Amazon AWS – Our client is comfortable using a combination of technologies, and choose the right ones to use for each problem they solve.
- 3+ years of commercial Ruby development experience.
- Experience with front-end web development frameworks (e.g., Angular, Meteor or Ember).
This 6 month contract will best suit a candidate with experience delivering early stage products within a startup environment.
For more details please send a copy of your CV to CV@lewishollings.com