Senior Ruby Developer | Mobile-first Start-up | London | £450/£500pd
LHR has partnered with a fantastic Mobile-first Start-up to hire a Senior Ruby Developer on an initial 6-month contract.
We are looking for an experienced and talented Contract Ruby Developer to take full ownership of his or her work – The best candidates will be interested in building a brilliant product, not just writing code.
Our client has some interesting and challenging problems to solve and they offer a great opportunity to work within the Fin-Tech space.
Here’s the current stack:
Requirements Required skills & experience:
- Significant experience working with Ruby on Rails, and relational databases
- Substantial experience with automated testing, integration testing and TDD
- A thorough understanding of what’s required in building scalable software
- Extensive experience of working as part of an Agile product team
- Experience with ES6, React, React native
- Experience working on mobile apps
The contract is based in the Old Street area of London, ideally, you’ll want to be part of the team and on-site between 9-5 on weekdays but there is some flexibility to work remote / from home a couple of days a per week.
For more details please call 07858973743 and send a copy of your CV to Jordan@lewishollings.com
Senior/Lead Backend Engineer (Ruby) | London | Fintech Start-Up | £90k + Equity + Bonus
Do you want to work with great colleagues solving complex and interesting tech challenges? Are you a Senior Developer with expert Ruby skills?
Lewis Hollings are working with one of the most exciting start-ups in Europe right now. They are growing at an amazing pace, have a brilliant product and are backed by founders who have an outstanding track record of building great businesses and delivering world-class products.
What you’ll be working on?
Here’s our current stack:
Machine learning: From categorising transactions to understanding natural language and spending patterns.
Payments: You’ll write code that moves money safely.
Product: 90% of your time will be building new features and improving existing ones.
We love getting features into users’ hands early, learning and iterating. We’re exceptionally data driven.
You should apply if:
- You’re excited by building great products using Ruby and related Tech
- You’ve worked at or are keen to experience life at a fast-moving startup.
- You can move fast and get stuff done.
- You are product-focused and care about making our users’ lives better.
We’re looking for exceptional people and offer excellent perks to keep the team happy and productive, for example:
- 25 days holiday a year.
- Flexible working / working from home when you need to.
- A lovely loft office, a stone’s throw from Old Street tube station.
- Fresh fruit deliveries, only the best coffee, and other snack-based perks.
- Annual team offsite.
- Weekly lunch-and-learns, as part of a general learning culture. Plenty of books on hand.
For more details please send a copy of your CV to CV@lewishollings.com or call 07858973743
Lewis Hollings are working with a Fin-Tech startup looking to hire a team of really smart Ruby Developers to work on some very interesting problems.
We believe we are hiring for one of the most exciting startups in Europe right now, they are growing at an incredible pace, have very cool product and are backed by the founders of brilliant success stories including: Lovefilm, Skype, MoonFruit, Wonga and Zoopla.
The best candidates will enjoy the responsibility of working on…:
- The Product, 90% of your time will be building new features and improving existing ones.
- Payments, write code that moves money.
- Machine learning, from categorising transactions to understanding natural language and spending patterns.
You should give us a call ASAP If you’d like to work at a fast moving startup and you have experience writing beautiful, elegant and simple Ruby code.
We are keen to hire a Senior Developer happy to wear many hats in a Startup environment – The current stack includes:
We’re always looking for exceptional people and our clients understand the importance of offering great perks to keep the team happy & productive. They include:
- 25 days’ holiday a year.
- Choice of your own hardware.
- Socials events including go-karting, escape rooms, cinema screenings, etc.
- Amazing office space that’s a stones throw away from Old Street tube station.
If you believe your skills and experience could add to this growing team and you are up for a new challenge – Please call me on 07858973473 and email a CV to Jordan@lewishollings.com