Are you interesting in joining a fast-growing tech Start-up as a Lead Ruby Developer? Do you currently have the opportunity to technically lead projects and give opinions on architecture?
Our client is scaling rapidly and needs a Senior Ruby Developer with a strong focus on the customer experience & excellent code to help drive scalability and performance of the platform.
The successful Senior Ruby developer will need:
- Confidence technically leading on projects and giving opinions on architecture
- Experience of building large scale applications in Ruby
- A passion for writing clean and efficient code
- An excellent understanding of Rails API, Docker, Kubernetes, Ruby on Rails and a familiarity on microservices and ci/cd pipelines will be advantageous
- Follow a TTD approach
- A keenness to learn new technologies
As my client continues to scale their offering, they have devised a long-term digital strategy with significant investment being made into their technical teams. This position will heavily involve the redevelopment of backend services from the ground up using cutting edge technology, removing external partnerships and shifting towards being truly agile.
Day to day, this position involves:
- Building and deploying features for brand new products
- Assist with the creation of tooling to improve their ecosystem
- Discussing ideas, implementation and planning
- Improving internal process and how they interact with the business
This is an excellent opportunity to shape the culture and technology landscape for an incredibly ambitious company!
To apply please call me on 07858973473 and email a CV to Jordan@lewishollings.com