Full Stack Drupal/React Developer | online publisher | London | £60,000
Lewis Hollings working with a global online publisher of legal and business information to hire a Full-Stack Drupal/React Developer role with experience in Drupal 8/7 module development and React framework.
As a Full-Stack Developer your key tasks will include:
- Understanding and contributing to business requirements
- Highlighting tech challenges & problem-solving.
- Creating future tech strategy
- Maintaining existing products sites built-in Drupal7, Drupal8, React
- Implement new functionalities to improve the existing platforms and site features.
- Write/maintain custom modules/hooks in Drupal 8/7, ReactJs and React Hooks for the existing product sites
- Keep all the product sites updated with regular Drupal core and contributed module updates and security features
- Propose and write new custom modules and theme template files to meet the business requirements and befitting the existing code base
- Fix bugs/issues identified on all product sites hosted on AWS platform
- Understand existing AWS configuration and propose the best approach to make the most of the AWS services in order to improve the site performance, security features, code deployment, database backup and recovery
- Ensure best practice and coding standards in the existing codebase and encourage team for unit testing
- Provide technical assistance to support and fix day to day in-house IT issues when appropriate.
- Maintain existing codebase for Drupal integration with third-party services and API that is in use which includes Pardot as Marketing automation tool, Salesforce as CRM, RESTful web services Ensure a satisfactory level of documentation for new functionality and usage, appropriate comments in the codebase and git commits for future reference
- Drupal 8 and Drupal 7 module/theme development
- ElasticSearch – Drupal/AWS
- ReactJs & React Hooks
- GraphQL & Apollo Client
- RESTful web services
- Git, Gitflow & Gitlab
- DevOps skills – maintain ubuntu dev server
- Write shell/php scripts for spinning dev environments, edit configuration/settings files for code deployment
- AWS Configuration and Hosting platform
If this sounds like an interesting new challenge, please get in touch ASAP! Call Jordan on 07858973473 or email Jordan@lewishollings.com
Senior Frontend Engineer | Tech Product | London | £70,000+
You’ll join the Product and Engineering team where every decision made is with the customer at its core. You’ll be expected to constantly ask yourself, ‘will our clients benefit from this?’
As a Senior Frontend Engineer you’ll need commercial experience with the following technologies:
- Jest & TDD
- Chrome Dev Tools
- CSS 3
- HTML 5
- npm / yarn
Would be great if you had an interest in or are familiar with:
- React Hooks
- React Testing Library, Cypress
- GraphQL, Apollo
You’ll be responsible for ensuring our client continue to deliver a world-class user experience for their customer’s, other key responsibilities might include :
- implementing prototypes to ensure a fast feedback loop when collaborating with designers, product managers and customers
- managing and maintaining our UI component library
- managing our styling architecture
- collaborate with design on ideation and redesign of components
- pairing with our engineering team
- interested in transitioning your design-oriented background towards a more engineering focussed role
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-paced business with lots of room for creative freedom. They offer flexible working, including parent-friendly working hours, flexible hours, working from home days and £1000 annual self-development budget.
If this sounds a great to you as it does to me, please get in touch ASAP! Call Jordan on 07858973473 or email Jordan@lewishollings.com
Our client are well known for their innovation and ‘first of it’s kind’ products & features so are looking for a forward thinking Developer to be up to date with modern technologies, standards and processes.
Essential skills and experience required:
- – Ruby or Ruby on Rails
- – Appreciation of the challenges faced when building adaptive or responsive websites.
- – DRY ,TDD, BDD and other development practices.
- – Experience of working with both internal and third-party API’s.
- – Ability to solve problems in a structured way.
- – Ability to communicate technical concepts in a lucid, structured fashion to colleagues
The perfect Fullstack Developer will have experience delivering early stage products within a startup environment but this is not essential.
The role is a great opportunity to work with talented Devs, solve real problems and make a real impact both to the product and people’s lives via the product.
For more details please send a copy of your CV to CV@lewishollings.com or call 07858973743