Senior Product Manager | Fin-Tech | London | £90,000+
LHR has teamed up with a “Bank of the Future” to hire a Senior Product Manager experienced in helping to develop consumer-facing digital products within an agile environment.
The best candidates will thrive in a high-growth startup environment and Ideally, would have led/shaped a product function from an early stage.
The role involves understanding consumers’ financial needs and challenges, the Senior Product Manager designs and delivers products to deliver on the promise to help consumers with their financial lives.
You’ll need to be digitally aware, creative, adept at Agile and a great communicator. You’ll use these skills to drive continuous delivery of innovative ideas live on our digital platforms, and use your insight, external stimulus and excellent stakeholder management skills to feed into the backlogs and continue the evolution of multiple digital products.
- Responsible for the end to end product lifecycle from working with the Product & Marketing Director on overall product strategy and roadmap, through to customer development discovery techniques and delivering that product in code through an agile development process
- Cross-functional working with stakeholders, designers and developers to create compelling and competitive product features that align with the overall mission to help consumers save money
- Deeply understand the needs of customers through qualitative and quantitative user research and testing; define and frame those needs for the teams; translate these into product definitions and prioritised backlogs
- Create high-quality user stories and acceptance criteria, A/B test, prototype, and define product rollout
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally. Demonstrate the latest iteration of the product, key results, and customer feedback to the business and senior stakeholders
- Define, monitor and analyse key product metrics for existing and upcoming features, feeding learnings back into the product development process
Capabilities and Knowledge:
- 6+ years of product management experience, developing consumer-facing digital products within an agile environment
- Previous high-growth startup experience, preferably having led and/or shaped the product function at an early stage startup
- Experience of launching multiple successful products and features, across multiple platforms (iOS, Android, web)
- A customer obsessive, who understands and values the role of UX and design in product success
- Excellent communication skills and ability to gather feedback from stakeholders and communicate effectively with technical team
- Ability to effectively prioritise an ever-changing backlog by balancing and championing both business, customer and technology needs
- Confidence to make clear and well-thought recommendations to influence decisions
- Has an understanding of the technical architecture of complex mobile and web applications
- Very strong analytical and quantitative skills, deriving insights and driving actions from data and metrics
- Working knowledge of tools such as Jira, Mixpanel, GA, etc
The Senior Product role is going to best suit a highly customer-centric candidate with a passion to deliver best-in-class customer experience. You’ll need a passion for digital products and user design, with high attention to detail along with high levels of personal and professional integrity.
If you are a positive, self-starter with excellent communication skills, intellect and energy and someone who thrives in a fast-moving environment then please get in contact ASAP.
For more details and to apply please contact Jordan Norris on 07858973473 or email your CV to Jordan@lewishollings.com