Ruby Developer | Online Market Place | London | £55,000 – £65,000
- Strong commercial Ruby development experience
- Knowledge & Experience of BDD / TDD – Rspec / Cucumber
- Knowledge & Experience of AWS
As a Ruby Developer you’ll be tasked with:
- Building and improving a Rails app using the latest versions of Rails and Ruby
- Ship functional and beautiful features that look and feel on-brand.
- Operate in and collaborate with a cross-functional team with other developers, designers, product managers
- Work with developers of all experience levels to constantly learn and share your knowledge.
You’ll be creating, scaling and maintaining code using best practices, working alongside product and design. You will be working with Ruby and also have the chance to work with React, any experience with AWS and or Heroku would be highly beneficial.
This role is a great opportunity for a bright developer to take that next stage in their career, to join a market-leading company with the added bonus of working with and alongside industry experts and continuing to grow your own knowledge and skillset.
Apply now or call 07858973473 for a confidential discussion about this Ruby developer opportunity. Email CV’s to Jordan@lewishollings.com
Full Stack Drupal/React Developer | online publisher | London | £60,000
Lewis Hollings working with a global online publisher of legal and business information to hire a Full-Stack Drupal/React Developer role with experience in Drupal 8/7 module development and React framework.
As a Full-Stack Developer your key tasks will include:
- Understanding and contributing to business requirements
- Highlighting tech challenges & problem-solving.
- Creating future tech strategy
- Maintaining existing products sites built-in Drupal7, Drupal8, React
- Implement new functionalities to improve the existing platforms and site features.
- Write/maintain custom modules/hooks in Drupal 8/7, ReactJs and React Hooks for the existing product sites
- Keep all the product sites updated with regular Drupal core and contributed module updates and security features
- Propose and write new custom modules and theme template files to meet the business requirements and befitting the existing code base
- Fix bugs/issues identified on all product sites hosted on AWS platform
- Understand existing AWS configuration and propose the best approach to make the most of the AWS services in order to improve the site performance, security features, code deployment, database backup and recovery
- Ensure best practice and coding standards in the existing codebase and encourage team for unit testing
- Provide technical assistance to support and fix day to day in-house IT issues when appropriate.
- Maintain existing codebase for Drupal integration with third-party services and API that is in use which includes Pardot as Marketing automation tool, Salesforce as CRM, RESTful web services Ensure a satisfactory level of documentation for new functionality and usage, appropriate comments in the codebase and git commits for future reference
- Drupal 8 and Drupal 7 module/theme development
- ElasticSearch – Drupal/AWS
- ReactJs & React Hooks
- GraphQL & Apollo Client
- RESTful web services
- Git, Gitflow & Gitlab
- DevOps skills – maintain ubuntu dev server
- Write shell/php scripts for spinning dev environments, edit configuration/settings files for code deployment
- AWS Configuration and Hosting platform
If this sounds like an interesting new challenge, please get in touch ASAP! Call Jordan on 07858973473 or email Jordan@lewishollings.com
Front-End Developer – React.JS. E-Commerce. London. £75,000+
We are working on a great opportunity for a Front-End Developer with React.JS skills to work with a well established and forward-thinking e-commerce platform who are renowned for building state-of-the-art digital experiences for customers all over the world.
This really is a unique opportunity to be part of something new, help build something special from scratch, feel the energy of a small agile team coupled with the financial resources of an industry leader.
Teamwork and idea-sharing are key here and you will be tasked with frequently pairing with technical and non-technical team members to design and develop high quality scalable and maintainable solutions.
You will need:
- Experience of developing user-facing web applications for commercial organisations.
- Experience of working in active agile teams
Nice to have
- Experience with UI/UX design and user testing.
- Mobile development
- E-commerce experience
Do you want to be a key figure and help shape & build the future of our business? If so, please send a copy of your CV to Jordan@lewishollings.com ASAP