Front-End Developer – React.JS. E-Commerce. London. £75,000+
We are working on a great opportunity for a Front-End Developer with React.JS skills to work with a well established and forward-thinking e-commerce platform who are renowned for building state-of-the-art digital experiences for customers all over the world.
This really is a unique opportunity to be part of something new, help build something special from scratch, feel the energy of a small agile team coupled with the financial resources of an industry leader.
Teamwork and idea-sharing are key here and you will be tasked with frequently pairing with technical and non-technical team members to design and develop high quality scalable and maintainable solutions.
You will need:
- Experience of developing user-facing web applications for commercial organisations.
- Experience of working in active agile teams
Nice to have
- Experience with UI/UX design and user testing.
- Mobile development
- E-commerce experience
Do you want to be a key figure and help shape & build the future of our business? If so, please send a copy of your CV to Jordan@lewishollings.com ASAP
Senior Ruby Developer. Contract. London. 6 Months. £500+
Lewis Hollings are partnering with a brilliant Mobile Start-up to hire a Senior Ruby Developer on an initial 6 month contract.
The contract is based in the Old Street area of London, you’ll be required to be onsite between 9-5 on week days with some flexibility to work remote / from home a couple of days a per week.
We are looking for an experienced and talented Contract Developer to take full ownership of his or her work, from design to implementation to deployment and beyond – The best candidates will be interested in building a brilliant product, not just writing code.
Our client has some interesting and challenging problems to solve – They offer a great opportunity to work within the Fin-Tech space with Payments & Machine Learning.
Here’s the current stack:
Requirements Required skills & experience:
- Significant experience working with Ruby on Rails, and relational databases
- Substantial experience with automated testing, integration testing and TDD
- A thorough understanding of what’s required in building scalable software
- Extensive experience of working as part of an Agile product team
- Experience with ES6, React, React native
- Experience working on mobile apps
For more details please call 07858973743 and send a copy of your CV to Jordan@lewishollings.com
Lewis Hollings are working with a Fin-Tech startup looking to hire a team of really smart Ruby Developers to work on some very interesting problems.
We believe we are hiring for one of the most exciting startups in Europe right now, they are growing at an incredible pace, have very cool product and are backed by the founders of brilliant success stories including: Lovefilm, Skype, MoonFruit, Wonga and Zoopla.
The best candidates will enjoy the responsibility of working on…:
- The Product, 90% of your time will be building new features and improving existing ones.
- Payments, write code that moves money.
- Machine learning, from categorising transactions to understanding natural language and spending patterns.
You should give us a call ASAP If you’d like to work at a fast moving startup and you have experience writing beautiful, elegant and simple Ruby code.
We are keen to hire a Senior Developer happy to wear many hats in a Startup environment – The current stack includes:
We’re always looking for exceptional people and our clients understand the importance of offering great perks to keep the team happy & productive. They include:
- 25 days’ holiday a year.
- Choice of your own hardware.
- Socials events including go-karting, escape rooms, cinema screenings, etc.
- Amazing office space that’s a stones throw away from Old Street tube station.
If you believe your skills and experience could add to this growing team and you are up for a new challenge – Please call me on 07858973473 and email a CV to Jordan@lewishollings.com
Senior Ruby on Rails Software Engineer. Blockchain & Payments. London. £65,000
We are working with an international remittance company who have created a first of its kind tech product. Quite simply my client makes it easier and quicker to make payments abroad using clever technology never used before.
Working in a purely Rails shop, the Senior Software Engineers will be working with a variety of technology including:
The Engineering team are tasked with a number of interesting challenges such as:
- Keeping Trading Platform Live
- API Architecture
- Connecting to the Blockchain.
The aim as we build out the UK engineering team from 5 to 14 is to scale to millions of transactions.
If you believe your skills and experience could add to this growing team and you’ll make a massive impact – Please call me on 07858973473
and email a CV to Jordan@lewishollings.com
Our client, a B2B payment company powered by blockchain technology are looking to hire a Ruby Engineering team in London, starting with a Tech Team Lead.
This is a really exciting opportunity to join a young company and make a massive impact in a business backed by leading VCs in the payment space and with a presence in the UK and the US!
The perfect candidate will be a Senior Developer keen to stay hands-on and Lead a small team.
- Ruby on Rails
- Relational databases (RDS, Postgres)
- AWS (EC2, OpsWorks)
- Background workers (Resque)
We need an experienced software engineer with a track record of executing & delivery on challenging projects. The best candidates will be comfortable working closely with business & product teams to determine the project road map.
Ideally you’ll have previous experience leading small sized engineering teams
Qualifications & Experience:
- Previous team leadership experience
- Full stack web application experience
- Working knowledge of Rails and at least one front end framework
- Unit and end to end testing experience
- Experience building web APIs
- Minimum of 5 years of experience building production-deployed web applications
To learn more about this or any of our Ruby opportunities please call 07858973473 or email your CV to CV@lewishollings.com