Lewis Hollings are working on a unique opportunity to hire a team of “Fully Remote” Full-Stack Developers into a UK based technology company.
Our client currently has 15/20 Software Engineers all based around Europe working towards and delivering high-volume, scalable mission-critical web applications for a list of high-profile clients.
Working closely with Lewis Hollings they are keen to add at least 3 new Engineers to the team ASAP.
The stack is varied and modern. With the main application primarily built with Ruby, TypeScript and Go. Prior experience with these is nice to have but not necessarily essential.
We are ultimately looking for excellent craftsman & women who love to code, will test their own work and want to solve tech challenges using the best solutions available.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Collaborate with a team of developers to craft high-quality software customers enjoy using.
- Contribute to both backend infrastructure and web frontend responsibilities.
- Participate in the design process of every feature you work on – from brainstorming to prototyping to reviews and polish.
- Review code submissions from other engineers and be open to having your own work critiqued – we encourage our team to work together and trust that you can lean on each other’s strengths.
- Mentor and guide other engineers.
This role requires an expert, you’ll need to demonstrate a proven track record of architecting, developing and deploying high-volume, scalable, multi-tenant, mission-critical web applications but if that is you and you like the idea of being a major part of a growing business while working remotely please get n touch ASAP.
Senior Ruby Software Engineer | Tech Start-Up | London & WFH | £80,000 + Options
Our client, a tech start-up disrupting the supply chain within the fashion and apparel industry, is looking to hire a team of skilled and experienced Software Engineers.
Having built a successful MVP, secured excellent funding and the onboarding of a number of key clients (some very high profile), we are now hiring the first, second and third members of the Product & Engineering team. Starting with a Senior Ruby Software Engineer.
Being an early member of the team this role offers massive opportunity to create culture, define processes and huge scope for innovation within the product. This role would best suit a Senior Developer who is keen to own and lead tech product development.
The current product is built on a Rails/React stack, with solid unit and integration test coverage and supporting infrastructure allowing automated deployment to Digital Ocean.
The best candidates for this role will have:
- Excellent Ruby/Rails experience
- The ability to set up another software stack.
- Experience with databases and infrastructure technologies.
- Strong understanding of both software development & product development practices.
- AWS experience.
Your primary focus will be writing high-quality software that delivers the product strategy. The current product really is in its infancy with an exciting roadmap ahead, and this is excellent opportunity to create a platform that has a huge impact on brands, manufacturers, and – ultimately – end consumers.
We imagine the perfect person will have Start-up experience and is currently sat in a tech business thinking “this could be run better, this team and product could function better” This is your opportunity to make that difference and change how software development should be done…
As well as an excellent base salary there are company options available along with flexible working hours and working from home.
Contact Jordan Norris on 07858973473 or email your CV to Jordan@lewishollings.com