eCommerce Product Manager | Sports & Digital Media | London | £60,000
Our client is building the largest active and digitally connected, cross-platform sports-focused community in the world around a unique combination of fan-centric programming, products and services.
We are looking for an eCommerce Product Manager to join the London team and help create & build a brand new eCommerce proposition.
The right candidate will be ambitious and excited by the idea of joining a dynamic, fast-growing digital business.
- Understand the brand, audience and business – and translate into a successful eCommerce strategy
- Manage the daily, weekly, and annual eCommerce project plan – tracking progress, recognising internal dependencies, and reporting and escalating to senior stakeholders as appropriate
- Own the internal P&L for eCommerce, ensuring that investment is justified across both direct/indirect revenue generation, as well as contributing to the global brand growth
- Set the long-term vision and strategy for the eCommerce proposition, ensuring it aligns with broader business strategy and vision, including but not limited to brand collaborations, unique product offerings, and marketing opportunities for other client partners.
- Direct report to Chief Product Officer and then working cross-functionally with key stakeholders across content, marketing and operations to deliver a fully integrated launch.
- Manage eCommerce product design resource (both full-time and freelance) to ensure final product designs align to brand guidelines and can deliver on commercial objectives, and other eCom related staff in the future.
REQUIREMENTS / DESIRED SKILLS:
- 3-5 years of work experience in an eCommerce-related environment
- Experience in Retail, Tech, Media Publishers and/or eCommerce companies
- A proven and demonstrable track record as a product owner or product manager
- An eagerness to learn, to test new ideas, and to grasp hold of an eCommerce opportunity that you have the ability (and responsibility) to shape
- Creative, innovative thinker who is in tune with current product/fashion trends
- Ability to work unsupervised and as a self-starter – working with the initiative to take responsibility and proactively think of new ideas and opportunities across eCommerce
- Ability to work in London, UK (unfortunately we are unable to sponsor visas for this role)
This is a unique opportunity for an E-commerce Product manager to create, build and manage an E-commerce offering for a global community from scratch.
The role will suit a doer who is happy getting his or her hands dirty rather than a manager of people. You’ll build an e-commerce brand/product from scratch at an amazing place to work.
If you are in-tune with the latest trends in fashion, streetwear, and football-related products and also have a deep understanding of how a content brand can position itself for eCommerce success with new and existing audiences; driving profitable, long-term sales growth the I urge you to get in touch ASAP!
Contact Jordan Norris on 07858973473 or email your CV to Jordan@lewishollings.com