PHP Developer | Online Marketplace | London | £50,000+
A talented & confident PHP developer is required for an exciting and award-winning online company in London.
As a PHP Developer, you will join a team working on a variety of projects and products from building features on the core platform, creating brand new sites & features, as well as internal tools.
There’s a tight-knit team of PHP & Front-end developers who work within the tech team, working collaboratively – We are looking for confident and ambitious Developers who want to learn and contribute to creating the best software possible.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and approach to challenges.
- At least two years’ commercial programming experience.
- Experience working with frameworks, preferably Symfony.
- Experience with OOP in PHP7
- Proficiency in MySQL.
- Proficiency with cross-browser, cross-platform issues and dedicated to web
- Experience working with CMS or e-commerce systems.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and proactive Developer to work for a dynamic, growing company – The successful PHP developer will have a wide range of benefits, ranging from a great location, modern offices, brilliant colleagues, fantastic learning and career progression opportunities as well as a great culture.
For more details please call 07858973743 and send a copy of your CV to Jordan@lewishollings.com
Lewis Hollings Technology Recruitment is a boutique recruitment business focusing on niche & modern tech, specifically in the world of Ruby and PHP related Web Development Technologies.
Senior Front-End Developer (HTML5, CSS3, SASS & React) | Luxury Brand | W.London. | £60,000+
Lewis Hollings Technology Recruitment are delighted to be working in partnership with a leading, luxury brand in their search for a Senior Front-End Developer. This is a permanent position and is based full-time in West London offices.
You’ll be joining a medium sized and talented development team which contains back end developers (PHP5, Symfony2) and front-end developers (HTM5, CSS3, LESS, SASS).
Key experience required:
- Strong front-end development skills HTML5, CSS3, SASS
- jQuery, AJAX
We are very interested by experience with React.
This is a genuinely fantastic opportunity to join a leading, luxury brand who boast exceptional offices where progression is based on contribution and skill and not politics.
The team contains a number of ex-agency developers who have taken the best elements of that environment whilst installing the quality guidelines and processes of a ‘Product’ environment. In short, you’ll have the best of both and worst of neither; a fun place to work that ships quality code.
Please apply with an updated CV to discuss the role in more detail. Jordan@lewishollings.com | 07858973473
Senior Java Developer x 2. Fin-Tech Start Up. London. £75,000+
Our client, an exciting and well funded Fin-tech start up, are hiring a team of Java Developers to be based in Central London.
As a successful Java Developer, you will already have experience with Core Java or Java 8, AWS, Microservices and Spring, as well as an excellent understanding of TDD.
You will be confident and personable in your demeanour, and not afraid to communicate your ideas and methodology to the team.
Prior experience working in a tech start-up is a massive bonus but not essential.
- Core Java or Java 8
- Agile, Lean (TDD, XP, BDD, Scrum)
- Spring (MVC, Core, Security)
- Passion for new technology
- CI/CD processes and pipelines
- Previously developed within an AWS Environment
- Familiar with Microservices and CQRS Architecture.
- Experience of working in a DevOps environment and using tools such as Docker & Vagrant.
- Knowledge of trading platforms and exchanges
The role offers a competitive salary, talented colleagues, an innovative workplace operating in a dynamic and fast-paced sector – For an ambitious, creative, confident, self-motivated Java Developer, this is an excellent opportunity to make a real difference within this already great business.
For more details please call 07858973473 or email Jordan@lewishollings.com
Mid-Level Ruby Rails Developer. Subscription/E-Commerce. London. £50,000 + Equity.
Lewis Hollings are delighted to be working exclusively with a leading subscription business that deliver a fantastic product to our doors while being a genuine force for good.
We are looking for a talented mid level Ruby Rails developer to join the team to design and build new digital products that customers love whilst keeping our codebase and infrastructure in top shape.
It is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious developer who loves solving problems to get full stack experience across multiple languages and frameworks including Rails, React/Redux, Heroku and AWS.
- Full stack (Rails, React / Redux, Heroku, AWS) development and support
- Taking a robust codebase and consolidating/evolving it as the company grows
- Communicating with stakeholders and other team members to solve problems and build features
- Advising on the right technology choices, knowing where it is ok to cut corners, and where it absolutely isn’t
- You are an agile advocate, knowing how to adapt the right approach to the right team
- You have several years of experience working in different teams and environments; ideally you have previous start-up experience
- You are proactive, and know how to be efficient with your time
- You are hands-on, ideally full-stack or happy to grow into full-stack , with a minimum 1-2 years of professional Ruby / Rails experience
- You are an excellent communicator who can engage with stakeholders and deliver value
- You enjoy pair programming and discussing technical challenges
You will be the custodian of our digital experience and so will be empowered to solve problems the way you think is best and ultimately ‘own’ the technical infrastructure. Our software doesn’t just power our digital experience on site, it also runs our complex back-office infrastructure which means your code will have real-world implications on how the business is run.
You’ll use pair programming wherever possible which allows for fast and efficient problem solving, as well as a great way to develop your technical skills by sharing knowledge and insights with the team.
Not only will you develop some serious technical skills but this role will develop a broad range of other skills from UX design, sprint planning and execution, stakeholder communication and management which will in turn help you learn how a successful subscription business runs.
- Competitive Salary plus stock options
- One of Time Out’s top 100 employers to work for
- Huge opportunity to develop a broad skill set
- Agile working environment
For more details please send a copy of your CV to CV@lewishollings.com or call 07858973743