Are you a Product Owner looking for your next challenge to develop and deliver best-in-class customer experiences on a global scale?
We have an amazing opportunity for a Product Owner to join a world-renowned brand that is continuously improving their customer experience through better use of platform technology across the web, mobile/tablet, wearables and AR / VR.
You’ll get the chance to own and develop the product vision and strategy, collaborating and learning with business, customer experience (including UX / UI), delivery and tech teams.
It is important that the Product Owner “champions” the platform/product throughout the organisation – so you should have a real passion for platform technology and strong stakeholder management skills at a global level.
If you want to join a forward-thinking brand that is implementing next-generation platform technology on a global scale, please apply now for more information!
As a Product Owner, you will:
- Work as a Product Owner across a number of products that seek to deliver best-in-class customer experiences.
- Be responsible for a number of workstreams on this global customer experience platform build, owning the product vision and strategy along the way.
- Collaborate with global stakeholders and teams to understand business needs and strategies, understanding requirements and managing the product backlog.
- Translate business needs in user stories/acceptance criteria / mock-ups, communicating these to development teams.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure stories are delivered within sprints alongside the release plan, acting as a Scrum Product Owner.
- Oversee the product roadmap, managing development vendors as well as in-house technical teams.
- Work in Agile – involving sprint planning, retrospectives, reviews etc.
- Act as a “product champion” throughout the company.
To apply, you’ll ideally have:
- A solid understanding of customer experience, product development and conversions.
- Experience working in a product function – either as a Product Owner or Product Manager – on a large-scale platform build.
- Working knowledge of web platforms, applications, information systems and digital marketing solutions as well as development languages and infrastructure.
- Experience on an enterprise-level CMS is preferred.
- Used Jira in the past.
- Agile / Scrum experience, overseeing sprints and retrospectives.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, written and communication skills.
- A passion for how platform technology can improve customer experiences as well as product development.
For more details and to apply please contact Jordan Norris on 07858973473 or email your CV to Jordan@lewishollings.com
Ruby on Rails Developer | R&D | Oxfordshire | £65,000
Fantastic “out of London” client is keen to hire a Senior Ruby Developer. Work from home options + Bonus + Options (Pre IPO)
If you are a Senior Ruby Developer based in Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire or Buckinghamshire who is keen to build innovative technology with great colleagues without having to travel into London every day please read on…
LHR looking for a Ruby on Rails Developer to join a leading R&D company in Oxford. This is a great opportunity for a Senior Ruby on Rails Developer looking to work on challenging projects with an incredible company.
As the Ruby on Rails Developer, you’ll be working on the front end of my client’s complex web applications. This is a senior role within the company so the Ruby on Rails Developer will have a great opportunity to contribute to wider strategy and architecture, as well as mentoring Junior Developers.
A local success story, the Ruby on Rails Developer will be joining an incredible research and development company who are at the forefront of their field. You’ll be joining during a period of growth, so the opportunities for your role moving forwards are huge!
For this Ruby on Rails Developer position, we’re looking for a Senior Developer with significant previous experience developing web applications using RoR.
We’re ideally looking for experience with the following:
- Strong background coding with Ruby on Rails
- Previous experience building complex web applications, such as e-commerce systems, would be great
For more details please call 07858973743 and send a copy of your CV to Jordan@lewishollings.com
Mid-Level Ruby Rails Developer. Subscription/E-Commerce. London. £50,000 + Equity.
Lewis Hollings are delighted to be working exclusively with a leading subscription business that deliver a fantastic product to our doors while being a genuine force for good.
We are looking for a talented mid level Ruby Rails developer to join the team to design and build new digital products that customers love whilst keeping our codebase and infrastructure in top shape.
It is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious developer who loves solving problems to get full stack experience across multiple languages and frameworks including Rails, React/Redux, Heroku and AWS.
- Full stack (Rails, React / Redux, Heroku, AWS) development and support
- Taking a robust codebase and consolidating/evolving it as the company grows
- Communicating with stakeholders and other team members to solve problems and build features
- Advising on the right technology choices, knowing where it is ok to cut corners, and where it absolutely isn’t
- You are an agile advocate, knowing how to adapt the right approach to the right team
- You have several years of experience working in different teams and environments; ideally you have previous start-up experience
- You are proactive, and know how to be efficient with your time
- You are hands-on, ideally full-stack or happy to grow into full-stack , with a minimum 1-2 years of professional Ruby / Rails experience
- You are an excellent communicator who can engage with stakeholders and deliver value
- You enjoy pair programming and discussing technical challenges
You will be the custodian of our digital experience and so will be empowered to solve problems the way you think is best and ultimately ‘own’ the technical infrastructure. Our software doesn’t just power our digital experience on site, it also runs our complex back-office infrastructure which means your code will have real-world implications on how the business is run.
You’ll use pair programming wherever possible which allows for fast and efficient problem solving, as well as a great way to develop your technical skills by sharing knowledge and insights with the team.
Not only will you develop some serious technical skills but this role will develop a broad range of other skills from UX design, sprint planning and execution, stakeholder communication and management which will in turn help you learn how a successful subscription business runs.
- Competitive Salary plus stock options
- One of Time Out’s top 100 employers to work for
- Huge opportunity to develop a broad skill set
- Agile working environment
For more details please send a copy of your CV to CV@lewishollings.com or call 07858973743